Last Updated: Oct 31, 2013
SBS Strategic on Flickr by lucykimbell
Looking for more Accounting resources? This page contrains free resources available on the web. While these resources have been selected by the Accounting subject liaison, they are not necessarily academic resources.
- US Department of Commerce
contains information on Economic Indicators and Economic Statitics
- The Federal Reserve
The Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, provides the nation with a safe, flexible, and stable monetary and financial system.
- U.S. Government Accountability Office (U.S. GAO)
The GAO is an independent, nonpartisan agency that works for Congress which investigates how the federal government spends taxpayer dollars.
- Internal Revenue Service
The homepage the IRS.
Tax information for businesses.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
The IMF is an organization of 185 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
- US Office of Management and Budget
Information on Federal Budget
- U.S. Tax Code On-Line
This document allows you to access the complete text of the United States Internal Revenue Code, Title 26 of the U.S. Code (26 USC).
- The American Accounting Association
Accounting and Business Education, Research, and Practice Worldwide
- FASB: FASB Statements and Concepts Statements
Financial Accounting Standards Board
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Advocacy, Certification and Licensing, Communications, Recruiting and Education, Standards and Performance for CPAs.
- CCH INCORPORATED
Commerce Clearinghouse: the leading provider of information services, software and workflow tools for tax, accounting, legal and business professionals.
- GASB Welcome Page
Governmental Accounting Standards Board establishes and improves stardards of state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting.
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
Our mission is to develop, in the public interest, a single set of high quality, understandable and international financial reporting standards (IFRSs) for general purpose financial statements.
- International Federation of Accountants
IFAC is committed to protecting the public interest by developing high quality international standards, promoting strong ethical values, encouraging quality practice, and supporting the development of all sectors of the profession around the world.
- TaxSites.com - Tax, Accounting and Payroll Sites Directory
A list of tax, accounting, and payroll sites
- WebCPA - Tools and Resources for the Electronic Accountant - An Investcorp and SourceMedia Publication
Tools and resources for the Online Accountant
- Business Technology Management and Knowledge Management Research Network
A premier global knowledge network for business technology professionals