Try searching one or a combination of the following keywords in the databases:
To determine whether Roosevelt University Library provides access to a specific journal, magazine, or newspaper (these publications are also called "periodicals"):
1. Click the "Find Journals and Newspapers by Title" link on the library's main web page, or click HERE.
2. When the "Find Journals" page opens, select your search type from these options:
a) Title begins with
b) Title equals
c) Title contains all words
d) ISSN equals
3. Type the appropriate title words of the journal you are searching for in the search box and click the Search button. (Do not include "A," "An," or "The" if they are the first word of the journal title.)
3. If the journal is available at Roosevelt, the search results will identify whether the journal is available in an online database or as print or microfilm in the Chicago, Schaumburg, or Performing Arts libraries. The years for which we have access are also identified.
4. You can also browse all available titles, alphabetically, by clicking on the appropriate link on the screen.
5. If we do not have access to a specific journal that you need, please ask the library staff for further assistance.
To identify all journals in a broad subject area for which Roosevelt University Library provides access:
1. Click the "Find Journals and Newspapers by Title or Subject" link on the library's main web page, or click here: http://ng4a18116x.search.serialssolutions.com
2. Under "Browse journal by subject," use the drop-down box to select your subject. For psychology, select Social Sciences to retrieve a further list of headings, then select Psychology.
If you are accessing a database from off-campus, you will be prompted to enter your