1. Create folder (in One Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox...) and title the name of the class.
2. Create another folder inside the class folder. This is where you will:
a. Save your notes (and citations) for the assignment.
b. Save all scanned/electronic sources.
3. Open Word document
a. Give it title related to assignment (e.g. Notes for Climate Change paper)
b. Save in the assignment folder
1. Tour of Roosevelt library webpage
2. i-Share and Interlibrary loan
3. Finding and using different types of articles
4. What is a scholarly article?
5. Developing a good researchable question
6. Keywords & Boolean search techniques
7. Primary & secondary sources (if time permits)
Barbara Anderson, Ed.D.
Head of Instruction and Learning
Office: 1030 AUD
a. Chicago (Murray-Green): (312) 341-3639/49
b. Chicago (Performing Arts): (312) 341-3651
c. Schaumburg: (847) 619-7980