Here are the steps for creating a company dossier:
1. Click Menu (upper left-hand corner) and select Company Dossier
2. Type the name in the Company name box. Narrow your search by selecting Only show headquarters locations and by changing Regions/Countries to United States.
3. Click the correct company listing.
4. You will see the Dossier report containing details about financial information and a list of competitors. The links to the left will provide you access to more financial reports, current news articles, and information on any legal cases the company might be involved in.
Here are instructions for finding a SWOT analysis for your company.
1. On Nexis Uni homepage, click on Advanced Search
2. Click on Select a specific content type.
3. Look under Company and Financial and click on Company Profiles
4. Scroll down the screen and type the company name in the Company Name field. NOTE: If you only want SWOT analysis, type SWOT in the Publication field.
5. Click on Search when you have completed the form. Look for the word SWOT in the company descriptions.
6. The next screen displays a list of profiles with information about the company. Use the sort menu to sort the results by date. Use the options under Narrow By (found on the far left) to narrow your search by source, date, industry, keyword, etc.