Follow these steps to find a video:
1. Select the Media tab on the main Roosevelt Library search box.
2. You will see some videos that say Available Roosevelt University
3. Select the title and a screen will pop up so you can Request Item
3. Note: If you have not already done so, you will be asked to Log in to your library account
4. You can only pick up videos at one of Roosevelt's library locations. Make sure Roosevelt University is selected for the pick-up library and select your desired pick-up location.
5. An email will be sent to you when your item is available to be picked up.
Sometimes the video is available through our on-demand streaming video site named Kanopy.
1. After completing step one in the Main Search Box, you will see Get it online
2. Select Get it online. This will take you to the Kanopy site. Note: You will need to create an account or log in if you already have an account.
3. Now you are ready to stream the video.