This tab is broken down into the following pages:
- Copyright Law: Definition, to which items the law applies, and some more resources of information.
- Fair Use: Definition, resources to find fair use items, and checklist for determining fair use.
- Public Domain: Definition, faqs, and additional information about public domain.
- Creative Commons: Definition, video explanation, types of creative common licenses.
- Important Information For Students: Overview of copyright and fair use, explanation of open access, copyright infringement vs. plagiarism, and copyright as it applies to digital media.